Have you ever had tempeh? If not, this tempeh crumble recipe is for you! It’s not only delicious, but super easy as well! Moreover, it’s perfect to add some crunch to your wintery meals.
- Chop the shallots and tempeh.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the chopped shallots and tempeh.
- Add the spices. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat for 20-25 minutes, stirring regularly, until the tempeh is dry and crispy.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or the side dish of your choice.
You can find all ingredients at Farmy!
What do you think?