The late bird catches the red worm
- 1/2 onion medium size
- 1/2 Garlic Clove
- 1/2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 dl white wine
- 3 dl vegetable broth
- 1 sachet saffron powder
- 200 g fish fillet hearty, skinned and boned (e.g. cod, baudroie, cod)
- 100 g tomatoes from a can
- 1/2 bunch Parsley
- 70 ml cream
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Melt the butter in a large pan. Sauté the onion and garlic. Deglaze with white wine and stock. Add the saffron. Cook everything on a medium heat without a lid for 5 minutes.
- Cut the fish fillets into wide strips, add them to the broth, cover and let them simmer for 3-4 minutes before boiling. Then remove the fish fillet strips from the pan and keep them warm separately.
- Add the pelati tomatoes with their juice and chop coarsely with a ladle. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Finely chop the parsley. Add to the pan with the cream, bring to the boil again and season with salt and pepper to taste. Arrange the fish fillets in warmed plates and pour the soup over them.
What do you think?